05/02/2009

From the wilderness


Do you know what I absolutely hate about London? The immigrants. Wait a sec, not really. If you want that sort of stuff you won’t find it here. Well, possibly from Lee (does every punch line need to be “Yeah, and then they went home”).

I’ve been a bit quiet of late, not entirely sure why. It’s resulted in me being an emotionless drone for the past week or so. A bit like Data from ‘Star Trek’, he knows that emotions exist but can only try to emulate them. Like how he has the cat, he’s only stroking it to but could just as easily crush its skull. Yeah, a bit like that.

A few things have got me recently, brought me round like smelling salts. First off, don’t wear sunglasses on your head at this time of year. I know that solar rays may be present even when it’s cloudy but c’mon, not after Monday’s Ice age.

Second, I just ate two of those Jelly Beans. The brand that are pretty amazing and actually taste like the flavours they’re meant to. They have a little recipe book in the inlay where you mix them to make things like ‘toffee apple’ and ‘fruit punch’. Anyway, whichever ones I blindly put in my mouth, they came together to taste exactly like shit.

Finally, Valentines Day is just around the corner. No doubt my schedule will be as free as a bird that night. I’ve told a friend at work to buy me a card and pretend she didn’t. I also suggested that me and my housemates all stay in, shave our faces and turn the lights off.
Soon...real soon.

2 comments:

RobW said...

God don't be a big girl about Valentines. Who cares.

Chris Cantrell & Jim Vanderpump said...

Ouch,

Hopefully not Anna. Also, Lee is not a racist, I can produce no less than 4 pictures of him talking to a tiny Indian man.