28/11/2008

The peak of rudeness


Also,

On London things. I've been down here for pretty much 2 years now. They've been a good two years, I stay up late on weekends, eat kebabs, stuff like that. One thing that winds me up at the minute is public transport etiquette. Working in Camden means I can catch the bus to work each morning which suits me fine. However, at the minute I'm currently getting myself wound up over a rise in a rather odd type of behavior.

If you're sat on the aisle seat and the window seat is free, you move up if someone wants to sit down. You do not scoot to one side and have them struggle over you. I honestly don't know how this has become acceptable, but it has.

Also, if you are one of the "can you please move down" people, everyone hates you. Everyone thinks you're a cunt and we all imagine what possible inadequacies your private life holds. I reckon most of them are into the old belt wanking.

No comments: