14/10/2008

Ringo Star, Super Dick



"After the 20th everythings going in the bin"

What a dickhead, he could have just stayed quite, thrown them in the bin but he had to make a statement. Basically saying that all those people who he earnt money off over the years can go fuck themselves. He's sat in his giant Thomas shaped mansion, sipping on bitter tea, agreeing whole heartedly with Boris Johnson's Liverpool comments.
I also read that the hot weather has led to. Bannana spiders thriving in the UK, possibly laying eggs in my face. And the credit crunch, that's a bit bad isn't it? It's given me six months worth of awkward conversation material, "so...that credit crunch eh? I remember when rolo's were 30p, you don't know what a rolo is? Well then, yes, I will take a London Paper". Although, that doesn't give the man that sells me a jacket potato the right to tut & say "Alister Darling" when he adds 40p to this tariff
No right at all.

CX




No comments: